Saturday, October 09, 2004

La Directora

Wow. It's been a while since my last trip down Blog lane. Though that's not news to all my devout readers...(cricket, cricket)

So where did I leave off. Oh, yes. Cristina. Man, it's a shame we're not friends anymore. Whoa, I hope she doesn't read this. That could be awkward.*

Speaking of moving on, I just finished watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...for the sixth time. If you haven't seen it, GO! Rent it, buy it, DO IT! If you have seen it, call me. Let's talk about it. I'm just exactly where I want to be.

The reason I haven't been bloggin' it stems from my complete captivation on movies I'm making or those which are made much better than my ability permits- ie: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, promotional plug #2, rent it today in stores near you. Back to the movie I'm making; working with little kids is fun, but requires a lot of energy. The most rewarding part of the day was when the entire crew stopped what they were doing, right before I called action, and watched nine-year-old Jill Vera pick shapes out of the clouds. Only the untainted imagination of youth could identify a baby gorilla sliding in ice or a guinea pig face with a black eye.

Advice for the day #1: slip back into childhood every chance you get.

*Era un chiste! Ja, ja, ja! No me crees. Todavía somos mejores amigas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home