Thursday, June 24, 2004

Friend forces unsuspecting victim to update Blog

In recent news, 21-year-old Cristina Castro violently forced 20-year-old Maure Rose Kennedy to update her Blog, despite painful affliction of the “Boring Syndrome”. Castro, not related to Fidel though equivalent in persuasiveness and brutality, had subjected Kennedy to hours of verbal abuse until Kennedy was left with no other option but succumb to her tormentor.

“She just kept attacking me with her hurtful words,” recalls Kennedy with a shudder. “She just couldn’t understand. I mean, I thought I was an interesting person, with at least mildly humorous thoughts to entertain the public. But ever since I got that damn Blog! Can I say damn? My brain has been void of all witty commentary!” At this point, Kennedy burst into tears.

If you or a loved one has been pressured to update your Blog, Xanga, or IM profile and need help, call 1-800-ICAN’TSEEMTOBEFUNNY or email Help@my_jokes_are_lame.com. Our team of professional counselors are ready 24/7 to help you recover from unnecessary harassment to be funny and clever. You’re either in a slump or you’re just not funny, but you shouldn’t be persecuted for it and you don’t have to take it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesley said...

Wow.

That...
was...
arousing.

June 28, 2004 at 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home