Sunday, October 24, 2004

Full Moon

I borrowed Maddy’s (my dad’s co-worker) truck for a film shoot and left my car at his house. After two weeks of driving an enormous piece of ancient machinery that requires gunning the engine before it starts, I decided I couldn’t take anymore Austin Power’s 20-point-turns to get out of parking spaces. The other day, a friend and I drove out to The Middle Of Nowhere, TX to pick up my car.

By the time we were miles from civilization, I had to pee pretty badly. Both Truck and Geo were parked in the driveway, deep into Maddy’s property. Completely shielded by the pitch black night, I dropped trou and relieved myself.

It was at this time that the motion sensitive floodlights illuminated the entire yard including my squatting ass. There I was, like a half-naked, peeing deer in headlights, for everyone to see.

Luckily “everyone” consisted of Cristina and Maddy’s dogs. None-the-less, we all had a good laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home