Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chip Chap

Want to see where I'll be living? Go to http://maps.google.co.uk and type in Bull Lane or Gerrards Cross. St. Josephs Catholic Church is on Bull Lane in the town Gerrards Cross. I don't know much about it except that it's a wealthy area, about 2,000 families make up the community of St. Josephs, and Scotsman David Priest lives just up the road on Chalfont, St Giles. I'm excited to bring my crazy American spirit overseas once again to the Motherland to encourage and inspire the wee ones to seek God in their lives. England doesn't know what's coming...

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Yeah that looks really cool...I have heard that the place is really nice. Although I am not so sure about the Scotsman, as you make no referance as to whether he is a friend or a plum. And he lives in Chalfont not on Chalfont. See you there.

February 27, 2007 at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home